Saturday, November 10, 2018

Simple Truth Pizza Night Challenge

Let me tell you about this free kit I got from the My Magazine Sharing Network!

The kit includes:
  • ONE (1) pkg. Simple Truth Organic Classic Thin & Crispy Vegan Pizza Crusts, 10 oz.
  • ONE (1) Coupon Booklet
  • ONE (1) Simple Truth Oven Mitt
  • ONE (1) Simple Truth Pizza Cutter
  • ONE (1) Free Coupon for Simple Truth Pizza Sauce
The pizza cutter was surprising and cut well, especially with the thin crust! I have been using it for all my pizzas I make! The oven mitt seems to be made fairly nice, but I wouldn't' use it as my everyday oven mitt.

The thin crust was a surprise to me because I expected little flavor and lack of taste, but I was wrong! It added a huge taste while reducing the number of overall calories! I especially enjoyed the crispy ends of the crust. My only gripe is that it doesn't make for a very stable slice of pizza when trying to eat it. I possibly could have put on too many toppings!

I received all of the above as a #freesample from My Magazine Sharing Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment